Thank you to Ormond Dinners/Eating Dinner With My Family for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award. I am so excited and honored to receive this award.
The Liebster Blog Award is awarded to blogs with less than 200 followers, and is a great way to introduce others to some of the wonderful, lesser known blogs out there, especially food blogs. It's also a great way to connect with other foodies.
The "rules" for this award are as follows:
1. Send thanks to the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog.
4. Nominate 5 of your favorite blogs to receive the award.
5. Let those bloggers know you have nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog.
Although it's very difficult to choose just 5 favorites, following are my nominations for the Liebster Blog Award:
1. With A Glass - Sissi's site introduces the reader to delicious Korean and Japanese recipes and the photos are wonderful.
2. Baker Bettie - When you see the ooey, gooey cookie recipe on this site, you will definitely go back for more sweet treat recipes.
3. Home Cooking Memories - Comfort foods are brought up to a new level on this site. Lots of yummy entrees, desserts and more.
4. She Makes and Bakes - This site provides a variety of delicious recipes. The Key Lime Cupcakes are amazing!!
5. Jeff's Plate - A great variety of sweet and savory recipes. Be sure to check out the Apple Nachos..yum.