I am so excited to announce that Ormond Dinners has nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. This award is passed between bloggers, who in turn nominate eleven blogs of their choosing who will receive the award.
Choosing the blogs to nominate is difficult. Some blogs have received this award once or twice and others do not wish to receive blog awards at all. Either way, these are blogs that I enjoy and visit frequently and I hope you will visit each of them, too. Each blog has a unique view on food, restaurants, travel and life in general.
The rules for the award are:
1) Link back to the site that nominated you. (Thank you again Ormond Dinners. Be sure to check out the recipes on her site for some unique and yummy recipes.)
2) Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers.
11 Random Facts About Me
1) October is my favorite month. Partly because my birthday is in October, but mainly I just love the start of the cool fall season.
2) I really, really cannot make myself like cilantro. I just can't.
3) I am a dedicated Dr. Who and Walking Dead fan.
4) I make the best homemade pizza... family will vouch for me.
5) When I retire I would like to move to Maine.
6) I work from home and my office is a totally soundproof and repurposed walk-in closet...Love it!
7) I love guacamole with almost everything.
8) My favorite wine is a good Zinfandel or Sangiovese.
9) My dream vacation would be to Italy and would include lots of the above mentioned wines.
10) I collect vintage wooden restaurant menus.
11) I have met the most incredible people through this blog and I enjoy it more every day.
Nominate 11 Bloggers to Receive The One Lovely Blog Award
1) Weird Combinations - A wide array of vegetarian foods that look so very good.
2) Back Road Journal - Wonderful recipes, and beautiful pictures from the Northeast.
3) Sodium Girl - For people who need a low-sodium diet this site is a wealth of information.
4) Baked Perfection - The most beautiful selection of cupcakes I've ever seen. Yummy.
5) The Spiced Life - A delicious wide variety of recipes.
6) Happy Valley Chow - He knows about Sous Vide cooking and I'm totally jealous!! lol
7) The Saucy Gourmet - Be sure to try the Skinny Mango Martini!
8) The Three Little Piglets - Great selection of healthy, budget-friendly recipes.
9) Quest for Delish - Great food and beverage recipes.
10) Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker - Yum...Root Beer Cookies and lots more great recipes.
11) Italian Foodies - A beautiful site with Irish-Italian recipes and great pictures.